my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Sunday, April 1, 2007


Last Friday, we had a pizza party. All of us have fine in the party. Same as last semester, the pizza part means that this semester almost finish! I have to say this semester has simply flown by!!! It seems like last week we just started our level 4. I really have a great time to spend with all my classmates and teachers. They are really nice and friendly. I met lots of friends here. Now, lots of my friends started to plan go back home after this semester. Think about it, we have spent half a year in Calgary. I have to say again the time has simply flown by!!! Any way, we are almost finish our language program and we will go to feel our really university life later. It must be have more challenge to us, but also very exciting.
Good luck for next week presentation!!!

1 comment:

Steven said...

It is funny because I also chose the pizza party as topic of my blog. I am wandering how do you think about this pizza party. You haven’t any your attitude on this pizza party in your blog.