my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Sunday, April 1, 2007

the crazy weather ~


Last Friday was so hot, it seems like summer has come. However, it started to snow this morning. It drives me to crazy. Because of the weather, I think I got a cold yesterday. I have to wear a down coat when I am at home. I also know lots of my friends got cold these days. How could the weather change so quickly!! It already April!!
Because of the cold, I feel so sleepy. I think I have slept for more than 11 hours. But I still feel weak and I didn’t want to get up. However, I have lots of homework to do and I have to finish them today. What can I do! I supported to do some of them on Saturday, but I spend the whole day to watch cartoon, he he! I know I am not a good planer. I need to improve my planning skill. And I will not waste my time any more.

Today is April Fools’ Day, but it was pretty calm. Think about when I was in my high school, we were crazy in that day. I have tried to put toothpaste in to cookies, and I let several guys try it. One of guy even told me that kind of cookies was the best cookies he had never tried. After I told him what is in the cookies, he became crazy. It was soooo funny! haha

No comments: