my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Sunday, April 8, 2007

no topic~

What should I write? I have no idea. This is 2: 00 o’clock in the morning; I am still setting before my laptop. I really don’t know what I can write now. I think I have thought an idea about my blog yesterday but I totally forget now. Hehe, I know I really have a bad memory. I also forget what I plan to do. What’s more, I always cannot remember where I put my stuffs. It happens to me all the time- when I am try to look for some thing, I always find the stuff which I was looking for last time. Anyway, that is me, even though I want to have good memory, but …

Umm, what I will talk next, this semester? Thinking about it, we just have one we left. This semester goes so fast!! I think lots of my classmates may same as me: nervous and exciting! We will have our finial exam the week after next week (there, I hope every get good marks). Wish our finial exam will be easy!! Ha Ha!! It seems impossible! After the exam, I know lots of my frends already have their plan. Some of them even bought the tickets and planning go back china on May! I also want to go back as soon as possible, but I have to wait for my letter of admission. It may spend several months. But I really wish I can go back China before my birthday. I hope I can celebrate my birthday with my family and friends together.

Okey, I think I have written enough words and it’s the time to go to sleep. Good night!

3 comments:

serenity said...

I also think about the topic for a long time.

PS:If I have a change to go back home, I wish it will be tomorrow.

Scott Douglas said...

I can't believe the semester is almost over!

Steven said...

Come on, June, I really think you should have a good habit and properly organize your schedule in your daily life. In your age, you should fall into sleep before 11 pm. You will benefit from your good habit in a long term.