my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

what will my life be in 2050~

Umm,this is my the 13th blog, what can I write. Oh, I get a idea!! Ha Ha!!

This week we all focus on the chapter 12 which is concerned about the future? Do you guys remember that we talked about what we will do in 2050? I really like this topic. The future has lots of unexpected things. I hoped I will still work when I am in 2050. I believe many people will do the same choice at that period. It is because 60 years old will not equal with old. People will live longer at that time. 60 years old may be just middle- aged. Therefore, we have longer time to enjoy our lives and feel this world than our ancients. However, I will not only focus on my work when I am in 2050. I will give myself more time to relax and enjoy my life. I may try to grow some plants in my garden (if I have one):-)


Umm, what else that I can do, I am still thinking. Because of the unexpected, the future seems attractive to me. How about you guys? Have you thought about your life in the future?

P.S. Good Luck for everyone’s final exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Steven said...

Unlike you, I haven’t any interest in this topic. What I concern about is what I should do today or tomorrow. However, I can understand your feeling about the future. Your life is still a blank paper and there is still a great deal of things unknown in your future. You are curious about your future. Enjoy your life and be more confident with yourself. Good luck, smart girl.

serenity said...

I hope you write an eassy on the blog so that I can get some ideas.
hoho~~~~~~~~~~
~I only know my life in a week.
@.@!
terible!

Becky said...

Maybe this is the topic on our final exam~~ I'll practice~~haha
Nice to meet you in LEAP, you are always my good friend!
Good luck on your final!!

Scott Douglas said...

I think I'd like to relax as well when I am 60 years old . . . except, I'll be 60 in the year 2030. Eep, that seems kind of soon . . .

Pam said...

Your future sounds good June...I think I'll borrow some of your thoughts for mine.