my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Saturday, March 24, 2007

I AM CREAY FOR CARTOON~~


I like cartoon so much!!! Many people think that cartoons are only for children. But I have totally different idea. From these cartoons, you can learn lots of stuff when you have fun. A good cartoon can really teach you something. They do not just try to make you laugh! I started to watch cartoons when I was soooo young, but till now I still like them. When I watch them, I can feel relax. I like that feeling.


Talk about cartoons, I think different country has different cartoon style. In the cartoons, you can find a country’s culture and even history. You can understand the way they look at the world. You can find the different thinking between Asian and western people. That is pretty interesting. Therefore, watching cartoon is also a good way to understand a country. To me, that way is more interesting and easy than reading history book.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

I love cartoons too! I just saw the movie "Spirited Away". It was so great!