my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Saturday, March 10, 2007

~fill tax return~

Last week, I went to listen to a presentation about how to fill Canada tax return which was hold by International students’ center. Actually, I didn’t know it would be a big presentation by some governors, I thought it might be some teachers help us to fill in the form. When I came to the room, I saw more than one hundred students there. The main speechmaker was a woman who had English accent. When I got the “form”, I was shocked because the “form” was not a paper, but a book! There are lots of forms in the “book” that I have to fill. However, the room was so small but there were so many students; therefore, it was so hard there! I felt I was about to die!!! The woman talked about one hour and I had some primary knowledge. However, filing the forms was still very hard to me. So I still need to ask someone to help. Any way, thanks for that lady’s presentation. I knew a lot from her!!

5 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

Taxes are hard, even for native speakers! I have to get an accountant to help me because I never know if I am filling out the forms correctly or not. Good luck!

anna said...

As far as I know, no canadians, who are not experts in taxes, do yhis job themselves. they usually hire an professional accountant. It is not very expensive. Yulia

serenity said...

I want to know how much $ does the government return to U.
May I have a look of your "book".
It a useful method to save money!

Steven said...

I am also confused with the tax problem. I want to inquiry some experts to help me to fill this illegible form. Whenever I open that book, I always felt headache.

Super Saiyan said...

I used to watch Conan but not anymore. It is becoming boaring because he did not become Senshy yet.
Mohammad= goku= super Saiyan