my favourate~~~conan

my favourate~~~conan

Sunday, February 25, 2007

a week passed so quickly!

This week passed so quickly, and I though my presentation was just finished yesterday. I was planed that I should do lots of stuff during this week. But I suddenly found that I have wasted plenty of time. This feeling was too bad!

Yesterday, I worked pretty late because there was a concert on campus and we got very busy. Our store was just at the opposite of the assembly room. Actually, it was very boring before the
audiences started to enter. This band may be very famous because one girl in our store was so exciting after she heard the band’s name. I noticed that almost everyone who was waiting to enter was drinking, most of them are alcohol. What’s more, some guys were in drink. They shouted and cried. They seemed like crazy! These guys really scared me!

This is the last day of the reading week; I really hope we could get a longer break than that
. Anyway, it’s the Chinese New Year!!! I wish I could go beck china to celebrate with my family. I miss them so much and I kept calling them almost everyday.

At last, hope everyone get a good mark on the following mid-term!!

3 comments:

Kenneth said...

yep.. the reading week was far way back la.. oh,, it feels terrible..
anyway, good luck to our mid-term exam..cheer

Scott Douglas said...

It sounds like that was a really crazy concert. I forgot that you work at JugoJuice. I'll have to come and visit you soon :-)

Steven said...

Hi, June. How about your Spring Festival here? My Spring Festival was terrible, because that I had too much white wine. Actually, the white wine ruined my Spring Festival. However, I still feel very pleasant with my first Spring Festival here. Anyway, I will have less white wine in the next Spring Festival.